Thursday, March 20, 2014

All for one, one for all: Part I - Introduction

Wow, it sure has been a while. I dropped the ball on writing, that's for sure. Not much to say other than that I've been busy with being a student. You know how it is. School, sleep, repeat. Factor in playing basketball and you have all the makings for no free time.

But in the interest of motivating myself, I decided to start a new series. Titled "All for one, one for all", this will be a series in which I select a shoe that was released to the public for buying that has a colorway pertaining to whatever team it's turn is.

For instance, if the team selected was the Bulls, I could pick the original Air Jordan I in the "Bred" colorway, and then I would throw in a picture for reference. I will be going in alphabetical order (by city, not mascot).

This series will be easy at some points (Bulls) and difficult at others (Bucks). But I look forward to the challenge of researching shoes and coming up with a bit of character behind each decision. Here goes nothing!


Photo credit: http://5.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/air-jordan-1-i-original-og-1985-white-black-red-1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment