Sunday, February 24, 2013

Welcome to Buckets!

Hello, and welcome to Buckets!

My name is Christopher Grossman, and I'm not your average teenager. Most all my free time is spent on basketball - one way or another. Here in Fresno, CA, I play varsity basketball, and I follow basketball, both pro and college. My favorite team is the Los Angeles Lakers, so you could probably guess that Kobe Bryant is my favorite player. I just love guys that can really shoot the ball, like Jimmer Fredette, Steph Curry, and Ray Allen. Dunking is nice, but there is just something about the swish of the net from 20 feet away that's like nothing else. I absolutely love all things Nike. I've rocked all kinds of Nikes: Kobes, Lebrons, Hyperdunks (Highs and Lows), Hyperfuses, and loved 'em all.

In addition to basketball, I write for The Feather Online - Fresno Christian High School's award winning newspaper. We have been in the top 1% of all high school newspapers for probably 6 years now, and the skills I've acquired from writing for them are what will push this blog. My dream is to work for either ESPN or DIME Magazine.


Things to expect: Top tens, reviews, pro team and player breakdowns, rants, opinions, random videos, etc. I hope to keep you all interested and coming back!


-Chris Grossman




Picture Credit: http://theinspirationroom.com/daily/commercials/2011/11/nike_basketball_never_stops.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment